MPPSC Recruitment 2021 – 92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts
MPPSC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) inviting applications for the positions of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 30th June, 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 07-06-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 16-07-2021
Name of the Posts
- Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) - 92 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Lawtin the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Other Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- MP’s SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates – Rs.500/-
- Portal Fee – Rs.40/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 9300-34800+4200 Grade Pay
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website - http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.