DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 – Walk in for 287 Medical Officer Posts
DHFW Punjab Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab (DHFW Punjab) inviting applications for the positions of Medical Officer. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 19th June, 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 01-06-2021
- Walkin Date And Time : 19-06-2021 at 10.00 AM
Name of the Posts
- Medical Officer - 287 Posts
- Candidates should have passed MBBS, PG Degree in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 37 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates – Rs.600/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 40,000 – Rs.53,100/- Per Month
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Offline
- Go to official website -https://health.punjab.gov.in/
- Walkin Address: Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyar Bhawan, Sector -34-A, Chandigarh.
- Walkin Date and Time : 19/06/2021 at 10.00 AM
- Candidates will be selected based on the Walk in Interview
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.