Bastar District Recruitment 2021 – 187 Librarian, Lecturer Posts
Bastar District Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Bastar District inviting applications for the positions of Lab Assistant , Librarian, Lecturer, Teacher, Watchman, Payment Collector, Assistant Teacher, Assistant Grade. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 12th June, 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 01-06-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 12-06-2021
Name of the Posts
- Lab Assistant , Librarian, Lecturer, Teacher, Watchman, Payment Collector, Assistant Teacher, Assistant Grade - 187 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, 8th, Graduate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Maximum age varies post wise. so check the official notification
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- There is no application fee for the above vacant positions
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 50,000 – 220000/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Offline
- Go to official website - https://bastar.gov.in/
- Postal Address: District Education Officer, District Bastar Jagadalpur Pin code- 494001
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.