NWDA Recruitment 2021 – 62 Junior Accountant, Hindi Translator Posts
NWDA Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: BNational Water Development Agency (NWDA) inviting applications for the positions of JE, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Junior Accountant, Hindi Translator The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 25th June, 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 08-05-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 25-06-2021
Name of the Posts
- JE, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Junior Accountant, Hindi Translator - 62 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 12th, CA, Any Degree, Master Degree, Diploma in Civil Engineering in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18, 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27, 30 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.840/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates – Rs.500/-
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website - https://nwda.cbtexam.in/
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test or Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.