Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 1515 Group C Civilian Posts
Indian Air Force Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Indian Air Force inviting applications for the positions of Fireman, LDC, Steno, Computer Operator, Cook, Housekeeping Staff, Carpenter, Store Keeper, Hindi Typist, Painter, Turner, Project Multi Tasking Staff , Ayah, Tailor. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 28th June, 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 17-05-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 28-06-2021
Name of the Posts
- Fireman, LDC, Steno, Computer Operator, Cook, Housekeeping Staff, Carpenter, Store Keeper, Hindi Typist, Painter, Turner, Project Multi Tasking Staff , Ayah, Tailor - 1515 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- There is no application fee for the above vacant positions
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
How to Apply
- Mode of Applying: Offline(By Postal)
- Go to official website - https://indianairforce.nic.in/
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.