SBI Recruitment 2021 – 5121 Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank Of India (SBI) has released Notification (CRPD/CR/2021-22/09) regarding the 5121 Junior Associate Vacancies. Here you will get the complete information about SBI Junior Associate Recruitment online application form 2021. The last date for the submission of Application 17-05-2021 You will get here complete details like procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. Candidates can download the SBI Recruitment 2021 Application form in below link.
Highlights Of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|No. of Posts||5121|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job location||All Over India|
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27-04-2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17-05-2021
Vacancy Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Junior Associate
Total Number of Posts : 5121 Posts
Eligibility Details of SBI Clerk Stipendiary Jobs 2021
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution.
- Please go through the official notification for more details of educational qualifications.
Age Limit/Relaxation For SBI Clerk Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- General/ OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates – No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
Salary Details of SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment 2021
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/- only per month
Selection Process of SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test.
Steps To Apply For SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website - https://sbi.co.in/
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Junior Associate (Clerk) and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on SBI and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.