UPSC Recruitment 2021, Apply 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancies
UPSC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission inviting applications for the positions of 110 Indian Forest Service. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 | Indian Forest Service Posts | Total Vacancies 110 | Last Date 24.03.2021 | UPSC Recruitment Notification @ https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 04-03-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 24-03-2021
- Date of Examination : 04-03-2021
- Online Applications can be withdrawn from : 31-03-2021 to 04-04-2021
Name of the Posts
- Civil Services Examination 2021
Total Number of Posts : 110 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 31 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Others Candidates – Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates - No Fee
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the UPSC Online Recruitment 2021.
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Indian Forest Service Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.