PSTCL Recruitment 2021, Apply 150 ASSA Vacancies
PSTCL Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited inviting applications for the positions of 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021 | 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)Posts | Last Date 26-03-2021 | PSTCL Recruitment Notification @ https://www.pstcl.org/
Details About This Recruitment 2021
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 05-03-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 26-03-2021
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
Total Number of Posts : 150 Posts
- Candidates should have passed matriculation or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 37 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Other Candidates – Rs.400/-
- Person with Disability candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/EWS candidates – Rs.160/-
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List
How to Apply
Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at PSTCL Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Go to official website -
- Find the “careers/ Advertisements/ News page” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) Posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now Click on Registration on PSTCL and Fill all correct details
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required
- Take print your application form for future use.