Supreme Court Recruitment 2021, Apply 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancies
Supreme Court Jobs Recruitment Notification 2021: Supreme Court inviting applications for the positions of Court Assistant (Junior Translator). The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Supreme Court
Employment Type: Court Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 15-02-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 14-03-2021
Name of the Posts
- Staff Nurse: 210
- Resident MO: 66
- Lab Technician: 18
- Remaining: 69
- A Total of 49 jobs are Covered under CSIR NML Recruitment
Total Number of Posts : 30 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters candidates – Rs.250/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 44,900/- Level 7
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Typing Test / Viva
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.