NIELIT Delhi Recruitment, Apply 125 Assistant Programmer ‘B’ Vacancies
NIELIT Delhi Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology inviting applications for the positions of Assistant Programmer ‘B’, Assistant Programmer ‘B’- KOL, Programmer ‘B’ - SEC, Assistant Network Engineer ‘B’, Programmer - C, Sr. Programmer, Sr. Programmer KOL, Network Specialists. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 125 Posts
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 31-01-2021
- Last date for submission of online application : 15-02-2021
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’: 21 Posts
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’-KOL: 04 Posts
- Programmer ‘B’-SEC: 03 Posts
- Assistant Network Engineer ‘B’: 01 Post
- Programmer-C: 02 Posts
- Sr. Programmer: 45 Posts
- Sr. Programmer KOL: 04 Posts
- Network Specialists: 01 Post
- System Analyst-C: 06 Posts
- Programmer Assistant ‘A’: 02 Posts
- Developer: 01 Post
- Programmer Assistant B: 21 Posts
- System Analyst: 02 Posts
- Programmer: 02 Posts
- IT Assistant: 10 Posts
Total Number of Posts : 125 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree/B.E / B. Tech/ ME/M. Tech in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Maximum age varies post wise. so check the official notification
- Gen/ OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD candidates – Rs.300/-
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 20,900 – Rs. 49 ,500/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.