Indian Navy Recruitment, Apply 26 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Vacancies
Indian Navy Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020: Indian Navy inviting applications for the positions of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 29-12-2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 09-02-2021
Name of the Posts
- 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Total Number of Posts : 26 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2020 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the shortlisting/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.