Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021, Apply 235 Commissioned Officers Vacancies
Indian Air Force Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020: Indian Air Force inviting applications for the positions of Commissioned Officers posts in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Indian Air Force
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 235 Posts
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 01.12.2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 11.01.2021
Name of the Posts
- AFCAT Entry
- NCC Special Entry
Total Number of Posts : 235 Posts
- Flying Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ Pg Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: 10+2/ Degree/ PG Degree.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years.
- General Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years.
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/-
- NCC Special Entry & Meteorology – No Fee
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs.56100 – 110700/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.