MSCWB Recruitment 2020, Apply 128 Manager, Engineer & Other Vacancies
MSCWB Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) inviting applications for the positions of Manager, Engineer, Inspector & Others. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
Employment Type: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 128 Posts
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 02-11-2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 01-12-2020
Name of the Posts
- Deputy General Manager - 5 Posts
- Assistant General Manager - 6 Posts
- District Manager (Equivalent to the post of Assistant General Manager)- 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant Manager - 2 Posts
- Procurement Officer (Equivalent to the rank of Junior Assistant Manager) - 13 Posts
- Junior Assistant Manager (Finance) - 6 Posts
- Accounts Officer & DDO (Equivalent to the rank of Junior Assistant Manager) (Finance) - 9 Posts
- Commercial Inspector - 28 Posts
- Stenographer - 4 Posts
- Auditor - 5 Posts
- Law Assistant - 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer - 1 Post
- Sub Assistant (Civil/Electrical) - 1 Post
- Assistant Grade - 2 - 32 Posts
- Cashier - 2 Posts
Total Number of Posts : 128 Posts
- Candidates should have passed Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate, BE/B.Tech or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- UR & OBC (A&B) Candidates – Rs. 200+ Applicable taxes
- SC/ST & PH candidates – Rs. 50 + Applicable taxes
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by Dec 1, 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.