AAVIN Recruitment 2020, Apply 176 Technician, Manager & Other Vacancies
AAVIN Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020: The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN) inviting applications for the positions of Technician, Manager, Executive & Others. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Details About This Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: The Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (AAVIN)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 176 Posts
Job Location: Chennai, Erode, Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Online
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application : 24-11-2020
- Last date for submission of online application : 09-12-2020
Name of the Posts
- Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive, Technician, Milk Recorder, Light Vehicle Driver & Heavy Vehicle Driver
Total Number of Posts : 176 Posts
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma, Engineering or equivalent in the relevant disciplines from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
- For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- OC/BC/BC(Muslim)/MBC & DNC Candidates – Rs. 250
- SC/SC(A)/ST candidates – Rs. 100
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Rs. 18200 – 175700/- only per month
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for pay scale details.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 09.12.2020. or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Kindly Share This Job With your Friends and Family Members.
For More Details Please Read The Official Notification or Contact The Recruiter’s Official Website. Also, Please Double Verify the information with Official Notification. Recruiter’s say will be final.